Mr Vincent Cumberworth is a Consultant Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT) surgeon with interests in General and Paediatric ENT including hearing, tinnitus, vertigo, sinus, nose and voice problems and children’s throat and hearing disorders.
Mr Cumberworth qualified from Leeds University School of Medicine in 1984, having also gained an interrelated degree in medical microbiology in 1981.
He trained as a senior registrar at St Bartholomew's, Royal London and Whipps Cross hospitals and as a registrar at Northwick Park, Watford, West Middlesex and Charing Cross hospitals.
- Adult and Children's hearing problems
- Sinus procedures incl. endoscopic sinus surgery
- Otology (ears)
- Paediatric ENT
- Throat disorders
- Voice disorders
- Balance disorders
- Fellow Royal College of Surgeons of England
- Member Royal Society of Medicine
- British Association of Otolaryngology
- Head and Neck Surgeons
Current NHS and /or University Posts
- Royal College of Surgeons of England Surgical Tutor and Examiner
- Clinical Director Head and Neck London Northwest Hospitals NHS Trust
- Consultant ENT Surgeon London North West University Healthcare NHS Trust, including Northwick Park, Central Middlesex, Ealing and Mount Vernon Hospitals
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)