Mr Aleid is on the General Medical Council specialist register for oral and maxillofacial surgery and also on the General Dental Council specialist register for oral surgery. He works with the specialist multi-disciplinary teams in head and neck oncology and also in dermatology for skin cancer. He provides services across head and neck oncology, skin lesions, trauma, facial plastic surgery, general and oral surgical conditions.
Mr Aleid has an international reputation in facial cosmetics and treating facial conditions. He regularly runs courses both nationally and internationally teaching other health professionals on surgical and non-surgical facial cosmetics.
Mr Aleid completed both his medical and dental degrees at Jordan University of Science and Technology. He undertook part of his basic surgical training in Jordan before moving to the UK where he finished his basic surgical training then moved onto higher surgical training in Trent Region from 2007-2012. In 2013 he was appointed as a consultant in oral and maxillofacial surgery and dental implantology at Lincoln County Hospital after which he moved on to the North West to join the team at North Manchester General Hospital as a consultant in maxillofacial, head and neck surgical oncology and reconstruction.
- Tooth / wisdom tooth removal
- Jaw and face pain
- Head, neck and mouth lesions and lumps
- Facial anti-wrinkle and thread lifting
- Dermal fillers and Botox
- Dental implant placement
- Oral cancer
- Oral medicine
- Lichen planus
- Facial skin cancer
- Facial reconstruction
- Salivary gland disease
- Facial trauma
- Oral bone graft procedures
- Micro-vascular reconstructive surgery
- Facial skin lesions and moles
- TMJ dysfunction
- TMJ surgery including arthroscopy
- Facial thread lift and silhouette soft lift
- Treatment of gummy smile
- Marionette lines
- Cheek and chin augmentation
- Impacted wisdom teeth
- Extraction of teeth.
- Member of the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh (General Surgery)
- Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland (Oral Surgery and Oral Medicine)
- Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh (Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery)
- Associate editor-in-Chief for Face Mouth and Jaws Surgery Journal
- Associate editor for Smile Dental Journal
- Head of Scientific Committee to British Academy of Aesthetic Facial Surgery
- Member of the British Academy of Implant and Restorative Dentistry - Implant Council
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)