Miss Zi-Wei Liu
Consultant ENT Surgeon
FRCS MA (Cantab)
Practices at: BMI The Clementine Churchill Hospital
She went on to specialist ENT training in London where she rotated through world-class hospitals including the Royal Marsden, Royal National Throat Nose and Ear and Great Ormond Street Hospitals, gaining tertiary level experience in head and neck, ear, nose and paediatric surgery.
Miss Liu teaches at both undergraduate and graduate level. She trains specialist registrars in head and neck surgery and coaches doctors approaching their fellowship examinations.
She has a particular interest in evidence based medicine and is a member of the Cochrane systematic review groups. The aim is to ensure what we offer patients is effective and tailored to their individual circumstances.
Her NHS practice is at London Northwest NHS Trust. She is the chair of the head and neck multidisciplinary meeting and the Rapid diagnostics lead, working to optimize complex clinical pathways to improve patient care.
- Miss Liu performs high volumes of thyroid surgery and surgery on lumps and lesions in the head and neck area
- She also treats swallow and voice issues and has had subspecialist training in robotic and cancer surgery and will offer second opinions in this area
- She also treats a wide range of ear and nose problems such as:
- Nasal blockage
- Wax and hearing issues
- Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons (England)
- British Association of Endocrine and Thyroid surgeons
- British Association of Head and Neck Oncologists
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)