- Leave the M40 at Junction 2.
- Take the A355 to Beaconsfield.
- Once in Beaconsfield follow the signs for Amersham on the A355.
- At the main roundabout take the A413 towards Great Missenden. After a dual carriageway section, BMI The Chiltern Hospital is on the left after passing under a bridge.
- Take the A413 heading towards Wendover and Great Missenden.
- After the roundabout which is signposted 'Chesham' to the left, take the next right.
- The Hospital is on the left.
From Hemel Hempstead/Watford:
- Take the A41 towards Aylesbury and exit at the Chesham junction. At the first roundabout turn right onto the A416 to Chesham. Passing through Ashley Green at the next roundabout turn left.
- Take the second exit at the next roundabout, and straight over the following one.
- At the next roundabout, double back on yourself and take the first road on the left, the B485 to Great Missenden.
- Continue until you reach a roundabout and turn left, onto the A413. The hospital is on the right after approx 0.5 miles.
The nearest station is Great Missenden on the Chiltern Line out of Marylebone, London.
We were unable to find your location. Please enter a valid UK postcode.