The Saxon Clinic, Milton Keynes, has over 30 years experience in providing high-quality and entirely person-centred adult and paediatric orthopaedic care.
Working in close partnership with leading trauma and orthopaedic surgeons, we are able to offer patients an exceptional level of treatment from specialist consultants who are experts in their field.
Whether it is treatment for hip, knee, elbow, shoulder, wrist, ankle or back, our specialist consultants provide high quality, patient focussed care supported by the most up-to-date technology and advanced procedures. Delivering a clear and comfortable patient care pathway that is fully supportive from diagnosis through to treatment and recovery.
We offer a wide range of simple and complex orthopaedic treatments with the most common surgeries we cover being:
- Anterior cruciate ligament reconstruction
- Total and partial knee replacements
- Total and partial hip replacements
- Shoulder and Knee arthroscopy
- Carpal tunnel and Dupuytren's
At the Saxon Clinic our primary focus is the provision of personalised, patient focussed care. Our consultants work very closely with an extremely dedicated and professional team of anaesthetists, chartered physiotherapists and nurses to always ensure that our patients receive the best possible care within the shortest waiting time.
Paying for your care
- BMI The Saxon Clinic warmly welcomes all patients, whether you be self-funded or be paying for the care through your health insurance provider
- To remove any hassle and unnecessary stress we can liaise directly with your insurance provider to obtain settlement, however we do ask that all patients please confirm their level of cover prior to arranging the consultation
- For self-pay patients we can advise on a cost prior to treatment and accept most cards including the BMI card
If you have any questions relating to the treatments or funding please do not hesitate to contact us on 01908 665533, or alternatively you can make an enquiry here.