The BMI Card is a unique credit card that allows you to spread the cost of healthcare.
Prompt treatment, expert surgeons, comfortable facilities and caring staff.
How it works
Spread the cost of your treatment:
- 0% (fixed) interest for 12 months from the date of the first charge placed on your Account.
- Credit limit up to £20,000 (subject to eligibility).
- No annual charge, membership fee or deposit required.
- Valid at any BMI Healthcare hospital or facility for a period of two years from start date.
- Make affordable, interest-free payments for the first 12 months (£25 or 5% of your outstanding balance shown on the BMI Card statement – whichever is greater).
- After 12 months, pay the outstanding balance in full or continue with flexible monthly payments – interest charged at representative APR 9.9% variable
See frequently asked questions
How to apply
Apply in one of the following ways:
- Download an application form.
- Fill out the application form in electronic or paper version.
- Email us the form at firstname.lastname@example.org or by post at:
BMI Card Team - BMI Business Services
10 Eden Place, Cheadle, Cheshire, SK8 1AT
- Pick up an application form at your local BMI hospital.
- Contact us on 0161 216 2500 and select option 1 and then 2 (a signed application form will need to be sent to us at the address above).
*BMI Card Terms and Conditions