The BMI Card is a unique credit card that allows you to spread the cost of healthcare.
Prompt treatment, expert surgeons, comfortable facilities and caring staff.
How it works
Spread the cost of your treatment:
- 0% (fixed) interest for 12 months from the date of the first charge placed on your Account.
- Credit limit up to £20,000 (subject to eligibility).
- No annual charge, membership fee or deposit required.
- Valid at any BMI Healthcare hospital or facility for a period of two years from start date.
- Make affordable, interest-free payments for the first 12 months (£25 or 5% of your outstanding balance shown on the BMI Card statement – whichever is greater).
- After 12 months, pay the outstanding balance in full or continue with flexible monthly payments – interest charged at representative APR 9.9% variable
See frequently asked questions
How to apply
Apply in one of the following ways:
- Download an application form.
- Fill out the application form in electronic or paper version.
- Email us the form at email@example.com or by post at:
BMI Card Team - BMI Business Services
10 Eden Place, Cheadle, Cheshire, SK8 1AT
- Pick up an application form at your local BMI hospital.
- Contact us on 0161 216 2500 and select option 1 and then 2 (a signed application form will need to be sent to us at the address above).
For more information on the BMI Card,
please call us on 0800 404 6783
To apply for the BMI Card or for queries regarding
your application please call us on 0161 216 2500
*BMI Card Terms and Conditions