Dr Abraheem Abraheem
Consultant Physician & Cardiologist
MD, MRCP(UK), FRCP(UK)
Practices at: BMI The Alexandra Hospital
Vast experience in both General Medicine and Cardiology gained through working in 50 different hospitals in the UK.
I graduated from Damascus University 1985, with training in both general medicine and cardiology in Damascus, then re-training in the UK, university hospital of wales, university hospital of Birmingham and university hospital of north Staffordshire.
I personally carry out Tilt table testing, Transthoracic echocardiogram( heart ultrasound), Tranasoesophageal echocardiogram, Stress echocardiogram, coronary angiogram, permanent pacemaker implantation, loop recorder implantation.
My personal interests include cycling.
I received the clinical excellence award by Tameside hospital.
- MD Damascus University 1985
- MRCP(UK) RCP 1997
- FRCP(UK) RCPE 2007
- Accred in TTE/TOE BSE 2003
- Accred in Pacing UK heart rhythm society 2006
- Ischaimic heart disease (Chest Pain, Angina, Heart attacks)
- Heart failure
- Syncope (Fainting)
- Palpitation (Abonrmal heart Rhythm)
- Investigations for shortness of breath
- Cardiac ultrasound( Echocardiogram)
- Stress Echocardiogram
- Transoesophageal echocardiography
- Implantation of Permanent pacemakers
- Coronary angiograms
- Tilt table test
- British Cardiovascular Society
- Royal College of Physicians
- British Medical Association
- British Society of Echocardiography
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and 6 months' aftercare
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)