Mr H Badri has more than 20 years experience in the surgical field. He has been trained in the largest vascular centres in the UK including the centres in Sheffield, Manchester and London. He also finished endovascular fellowship from Barcelona, Spain before starting his consultant vascular job in Leeds teaching hospitals between 2014 and 2016. Mr Badri then moved to Greater Manchester area as a consultant vascular and endovascular surgeon at The Pennine Acute Hospitals NHS Trust based at The Royal Oldham Hospital.Mr Badri was awarded fellowship of surgery of Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh in 2010, FRCSEd, and Fellowship of European Vascular and Endovascular Surgery, FEBVS. in 2014. Mr Badri has interest in endovascular and open aneurysm repair, minimally invasive procedures for varicose veins, carotid surgery for stroke prevention and lower limb re-vascularisation procedures.
- Varicose veins treatments
- Peripheral vascular disease and diabetic foot
- Stroke prevention and carotid surgery
- Endovascular & open aneurysm repair
- Axillary and hand hyperhidrosis
- Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh
- Vascular Society of Great Britain and Ireland
- European Vascular and endovascular society
- British Society of Endovascular Therapists
- Medical Defense Union (MDU)
- British Medical Association
- Fellow of The Higher Education Academy
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)