Dr Konrad Grosser
Practices at: BMI The Chaucer Hospital
Dr Grosser undertook subspecialty training in interventional cardiology at Leeds General Infirmary, the UK’s busiest interventional centre followed by an international fellowship in interventional cardiology at the Pitie Salpetriere Hospital in Paris. Thereafter he consolidated his interventional experience at the University Hospital Njmegen, The Netherlands as one of three fulltime interventional cardiologists.
Dr Grosser enjoys living in Kent with his wife and two children. Dr Grosser has a clear communication style and understands cultural differences and also speaks Dutch and German.
- General cardiology
- Heart failure
- End stage ischaemic heart disease
- Diagnostic right and left heart catheter investigations
- Acute and elective coronary angioplasty (95% of all procedures done via the arm i.e. radial access)
- Cardiac pacing (single and dual chamber pacemakers)
- Pre-operative assessment and second opinions
- Transthoracic echocardiography including diastolic assessment and tissue Doppler investigations
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)