Mr Martin Mitchell
Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon
MBChB, Dip SEM, FRCS (Tr & Orth)
Practices at: BMI Albyn Hospital
I have been working in Aberdeen as a consultant in the NHS since my return from Australia in 2014. I also maintain an active interest in both research and training, and have presented nationally and internationally.
- Hip and knee surgery
- General trauma commitment.
- Primary and complex hip and knee replacement
- Revision hip and knee replacement
- Arthroscopic knee surgery
- Robotically assisted joint replacement
- Muscle-sparing, minimally invasive hip approaches.
- British Hip Society, American Association of Orthopaedic Surgeons
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)