- British Society for Heart Failure
- European Heart Rhythm Association
- British Cardiac Society
- British Heart Rhythm Society
I am passionate about the early diagnosis, treatment and prevention of cardiovascular disease. My aim is to deliver patient focused care in a sensitive and evidence-based manner.
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Biventricular Pacemaker Implantation (Cardiac Resynchronisation therapy)
- Implantable Cardiac Defibrillator Implantation
- Device Generator Changes / Revisions
- Reveal LINQ Recorder Implantation
- Device Interrogation
Alongside my sub-specialty area of interest (Heart Failure and Complex Pacemaker therapy), I have a wealth of experience in all aspects of general cardiology in addition to general medical conditions. Cardiovascular disease can manifest in many ways (see below for some particular common complaints):
- Chest Pain
- Syncope / Blackouts
Symptoms such as these can often be clues to underlying disease processes such as Angina, Arrythmias (such as Atrial Fibrillation), Heart Failure / Cardiomyopathy, Valvular Heart Disease, Hypertension & Lipid Disorders. Disease prevention is essential in our common environment and so early recognition and treatment is essential.