Dr Mohammad Ghazavi
MD, MRCP, MRCP Dermatology, CCT Dermatology
Practices at: BMI The Clementine Churchill Hospital
He is a member of the professional organisations including the BAD (British Association of Dermatologists), EADV (European Academy of Dermatology and Venerology), RSM (Royal Society of Medicine) and Royal College of Physicians.
He has worked closely with the NICE (National Institute of Clinical Excellence) to support developing new guidelines for Hidradenitis Suppurativa and the UKDCTN (UK Dermatology Clinical Trial Network) to help with national research projects on skin diseases.
- Skin cancer
- Mole removal
- Paediatric dermatology
- British Association of Dermatologists
- European Academy of Dermatology and Venerology
- UK Dermatology Clinical Trial Network
- Fellow member of Royal Society of Medicine
- British Society of Dermatological Surgery
- British Photodermatology Group
- British Medical Laser Association
Current NHS and /or University Posts
- Luton and Dunstable University Hospital
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)