Dr Andrew Docherty
MB ChB, PhD, FRCP(Glasg)
Practices at: BMI Ross Hall Hospital
His clinical interests include cardiovascular risk reduction, coronary intervention and the management of cardiac rhythm abnormalities. His academic interests include the management of acute coronary syndromes and the management of atrial fibrillation.
- Coronary artery disease and valvular heart disease
- Coronary angioplasty/intervention/stenting
- Arrhythmia management
- Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Glasgow
- British Cardiovascular Society
- British Cardiovascular Intervention Society
- Scottish Cardiac Society
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)