Mr Richard Hill
Consultant Trauma & Orthopaedic Surgeon
MB ChB, FRCS (Ed), FRCS (Tr & Orth) Ed
Practices at: BMI Goring Hall Hospital
Mr Hill graduated from Birmingham Medical School in 1991 and subsequently as an anatomy lecturer at Edinburgh University followed by basic and subsequent higher specialist training in Edinburgh. He completed two fellowships, one in New Zealand specialising in trauma and shoulders and the other in Oswestry in the UK, specialising in shoulder and sports knee injuries.
Mr Hill is a dual accredited surgeon, who became a Fellow of The Royal College of Surgeons in Edinburgh in 2001 and completed training in 2003. He became Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon at St Richard's Hospital in 2003, where he provides an 'on call' trauma service and has maintained his primary hip and knee arthroplasty service alongside sub-specialisation in shoulder and elbow disorders including sports knee injuries.
- Fellow of Royal College of Surgeons
- Medical Protection Society
Current NHS and /or University Posts
- St Richards Hospital
- Epidemiology and Survival of Pubic Rami Fractures
- Clinical Examination for FRCS (Trauma and Orthopaedics) - Shoulder chapter
- Adult distal humeral metaphyseal fractures: epidemiology and results of treatment
- Drain vs. no drain in unilateral and bilateral knee arthroplasty: a randomised prospective trial
- The outcome of primary hemiarthroplasty performed for prosimal humeral fractures
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)