He is Undergraduate and Postgraduate Lead, Trauma & Orthopaedics (University college London & Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital, Stanmore, London)
He has over 25 Years of experience in Trauma and Orthopaedics. He has received his Post graduate Training in Orthopaedics from Gandhi Medical college, Hyderabad, India under Renowned, Academic, Trainer Professor Dr.A.S.Rao .
He became a Fellow of Royal College of Physicians & Surgeons of Glasgow in 1998 after passing the FRCS (Clinical Surgery in General) exam in 1998. He has received Specialist Training in Trauma & Orthopaedics at the prestigious Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital, Stanmore, London under Professor George Bentley & Professor T. Briggs. 2005, he was awarded the FRCS in Trauma and Orthopaedics in 2005.
His extensive clinical and surgical Training both in India and United Kingdom has made him to be a competent Surgeon who constantly aims to provide The Best care possible with excellent Outcomes to his Patients. He strongly believes in shared Management and Multi- disciplinary approach to achieve best outcomes.
When you get to see Mr. Gadikoppula with a clinical problem, his clinical assessment not only include current problem, but he will get to root cause so that he can advise and discuss with you preventive measures.
He is well versed in modern adult reconstruction techniques like Total Hip replacement, Total knee Replacement and Shoulder Replacement both Anatomic / Reverse Polarity surgery. He uses modified Enhanced recovery technique for his surgical patients which means Peri-operative Pain management is excellent and sometimes his shoulder replacement patients are managed as Day case.
His philosophy is that everyone deserves a patient-centred and individualized approach with both nonoperative and operative treatments available. He will provide you with the best that modern orthopaedics provides and all his patients who undergo surgery gets cosmetic wound closure (Dissolvable skin closure).
He is actively involved in developing modern digital Healthcare systems which improve the quality and efficiency of the healthcare system for both patients and physicians. He is currently working as an advisor on developing Artificial intelligence product for Post -op care after Total Joint Replacement surgery.
His surgical outcomes are Available at National Joint Registry, UK and Patients feedback is available https://www.iwantgreatcare.org/doctors/mr-srinivas-gadikoppula.
Mr Srinivas Gadikoppula was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2020 & 2021 for delivering outstanding care.
- Primary Hip and knee replacement - He uses modified Enhanced recovery techniques, which provides excellent Pain control peri-operatively, lowest blood transfusion rates and short length of stay.
- Shoulder and Elbow conditions; Total and Reverse shoulder replacement with good outcomes. Sub-acromial decompression, Shoulder stabilization, rotator cuff & Frozen shoulder surgery. Distal biceps tendon rupture repair with minimal invasive technique.
- Knee Arthroscopy & Meniscal Surgery
- Hand & Wrist conditions: Carpal tunnel decompression, Trigger Finger release, Ganglion excision and Dupuytren’s surgery with good outcomes.
- Fractures - Complex upper limb Trauma - He does Reverse Total Shoulder replacement for complex shoulder fractures and Dorsal Plating when required for wrist fracture with very good outcomes.
- Acromio-clavicular joint Dislocation stabilization procedures with latest techniques.
- Paediatric Orthopaedic Conditions and Fractures.
- Acute Neck and Low back pain Assessment and management.
- Fellow of Royal college of Physicians & Surgeons, Glasgow
- Member of Royal society of Medicine
- Member of American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)