Mr Tariq Tassadaq
Practices at: BMI The Manor Hospital
Mr Tassadaq has been actively involved with teaching of undergraduates as well as post graduates throughout his career.
Presently, he has been running regular training and teaching workshops in various parts of Africa and Asia.
- Reconstructive Urology including repair of urethral stricture disease
- Uro oncology including management of bladder cancer , prostate cancer and kidney cancer ( radical and partial nephrectomies)
- Laparoscopic urology, a full spectrum of urinary tract stone disease and andrology including vasectomy reversals, micro TESA and microscopic varicocele repair.
- European Association of Urology (EAU)
- Pakistan Association of Urological Surgeons
- The Royal college of Surgeons Edinburgh (RCSEndin)
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)