Mr Gregor Kerr
Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon
MBBS, FRCS, FRCS (Ed)
Practices at: BMI Three Shires Hospital
After passing the Fellowship examination Mr Kerr then moved to Oxford where he completed higher surgical training in orthopaedics and then moved to Wrexham Park Hospital where he undertook training in hand surgery and further plastic surgery before moving back to Oxford where he completed his higher surgical training. Mr Kerr worked both as a lecturer and registrar/senior registrar at The Nuffield Orthopaedic Centre and The John Radcliffe Hospital in Oxford before further experience in shoulder surgery and the surgery of injuries in North America and Canada.
He was appointed as Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon at Northampton General Hospital in January 1994. He started with a relatively general interest but has been able to develop his interests in surgery of the shoulder and elbow, wrist and hand and also maintain his interest in surgery for injuries.
- Upper limb surgery, shoulder surgery, elbow surgery, wrist surgery, hand surgery
- Elbow injuries, wrist injuries, hand injuries, shoulder pain, wrist pain, hand pain
- Upper limb sports injuries
- Fellowship of the Royal Colleges of Surgeons England (FRCS)
- Fellowship of the Royal Colleges of Surgeons Edinburgh - FRCS(Ed)
- British Elbow and Shoulder Society (BESS)
- British Society for Surgery of the Hand (BSSH)
- British Orthopaedic Research Society (BORS)
- British Trauma Society (BTS)
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)